Combo training course for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) allows candidates to attain expertise in the area of Penetration testing. CEH and ECSA combined Course Training has been organized on the formally accepted syllabus for both the certifications with the hands-on practical environment. The training program concentrates on how penetration testing is done in the real world, suggesting comprehensive techniques of advanced penetration testing.
Details of Penetration Tester Training Course
There are few pre-requirement to get Penetration Tester Training –
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems, Unix, Linux, and Window platforms
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components
Penetration Tester Certification: We will provide you with a certification after the completion of the course, which will be well recognized by the IT companies all over the world.
Excellent Trainers: We Train IAM provide the very best training and has an exceptional set of trainers who have got an experience of 10+ years as well as certified in Penetration Tester Training. Our training professionals have practical knowledge and guide our students in both classroom or online sessions.
Study Material: Apart from the training session We Train IAM provides you with few value added bonuses including PPTs, Study Material, Tutorial Videos among others and you will have a lifetime access to these perks.
Job Assistance: We will always be there for you even after the completion of the course. We will assist our students and would help them in getting a job in a well reputed company in SDS related field. *
Why Take Penetration Tester Training from Us?
We are one of the best in the market. With us you will learn all the basic as well as the advance concepts of Penetration Tester in and out.
We just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with real-time illustrations, the sessions we conduct are informative and interactive.
If the participants fail to attend any of the sessions due to some issues, we will give assurance for backup sessions. The timings will be set according to the candidate’s feasibility.
Our trainers are working professionals in the same field and will solve all your queries till you are fully satisfied.
We will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews and would also provide you with job assistance. Our Consultants would help you in preparing the resume and certifications.
We Train IAM will be available for you 24×7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.
Successful completion of the CEH v10 certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Footprinting fundamentals including footprinting tools and dealing with it
- Diverse techniques to scan and secure the networks
- System hacking methodologies in addition to the steganography along with the steganalysis attacks and covering tracks
- Various Trojan types, analyzing and battling Trojans
- A range of viruses, worms, malware, and their analysis an effective procedure to prevent data and information
- Packet sniffing techniques and protecting the system against sniffing
- Techniques of Social Engineering, identifying thefts, and defending the system
- Denial of Service (DoS) and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, botnets, tools, countermeasures to defend against the DDoS and DDoS attacks
- Attacks on web servers and web applications
- SQL injections and wireless encryption
- Mobile security attack vectors and vulnerabilities to the android systems
- Core essentials of cloud computing, cyber threats, cyber-attacks, advanced security tools, and techniques
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Cryptography including ciphers, cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Threats to the IoT platform threats and safeguarding IoT devices
Our ECSA V10 Training focuses on training individuals:
- To employ automated as well as manual pen-testing.
- To perform pen-testing on mobile, IoT, and other wireless devices.
- To be prepared for the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) exam.
- To enhance their hacking skills in a penetration test scenario.
- To draft a valuable and actionable assessment report for each stakeholder in the organization.
- To be able to test modern infrastructures, operating systems, and application environments.
Penetration Tester is a certification program that succeeds the CEH(Certified Ethical Hacker). All the updated versions of Penetration Tester covers the curriculum that matches with the industry and facilitates the step by step penetration testing. All the methodologies cover the requirements to pass the Penetration Tester certification exam.
Yes, we will provide you a Demo session, when you are 100 percent satisfied then only we will ask you to join us.
The training batches are created every month, it depends on the demand and the availability of the students.
The training fees depends upon the mode of training you choose, however WeTrainIAM provides very competitive prices which are charged as per the market standards.
Yes, the Penetration Tester training videos are included in the self-learning kit.