ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor | PECB
Auditing is important for the success of any management system. As a result, it is linked with heavy responsibilities, difficult challenges & complex problems. This five-day long in-depth program prepares the candidates for the qualification process for ISO 27001. This training allows candidates to develop the essential expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to govern a team of auditors by implying globally recognized audit principles, procedures & methodologies. During this training, the candidate will gain the essential knowledge and skills to effectively plan and perform internal and external audits in accordance with ISO 19011, the certification process according to ISO 17011. Based on practical exercises, the candidate will acquire the skills (mastering audit techniques) and capabilities (managing audit teams and audit programs, interacting with customers, resolving conflicts, etc.) essential to effectively conduct an audit.
Details of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB Training Course
There are few pre-requirement to get ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB Training –
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems, Unix, Linux, and Window platforms
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB Certification: We will provide you with a certification after the completion of the course, which will be well recognized by the IT companies all over the world.
Excellent Trainers: We Train IAM provide the very best training and has an exceptional set of trainers who have got an experience of 10+ years as well as certified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB Training. Our training professionals have practical knowledge and guide our students in both classroom or online sessions.
Study Material: Apart from the training session We Train IAM provides you with few value added bonuses including PPTs, Study Material, Tutorial Videos among others and you will have a lifetime access to these perks.
Job Assistance: We will always be there for you even after the completion of the course. We will assist our students and would help them in getting a job in a well reputed company in SDS related field. *
Why Take ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB Training from Us?
We are one of the best in the market. With us you will learn all the basic as well as the advance concepts of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB in and out.
We just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with real-time illustrations, the sessions we conduct are informative and interactive.
If the participants fail to attend any of the sessions due to some issues, we will give assurance for backup sessions. The timings will be set according to the candidate’s feasibility.
Our trainers are working professionals in the same field and will solve all your queries till you are fully satisfied.
We will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews and would also provide you with job assistance. Our Consultants would help you in preparing the resume and certifications.
We Train IAM will be available for you 24×7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.
- 1. Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to information security
- 2. Fundamental principles of information security
- 3. ISO/IEC 27001 certification process
- 4. Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- 5. Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO/IEC 27001
- 6. Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- 7. Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- 8. Preparation of an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit
- 9. ISMS documentation audit
- 10. Conducting an opening meeting
- 11. Communication during the audit
- 12. Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification,
- 13. corroboration and evaluation
- 14. Audit test plans
- 15. Formulation of audit findings
- 16. Documenting nonconformities
- 17. Audit documentation
- 18. Quality review
- 19. Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- 20. Evaluation of corrective action plans
- 21. ISO/IEC 27001 Surveillance audit
- 22. Internal audit management program
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB is a certification program that succeeds the CEH(Certified Ethical Hacker). All the updated versions of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB covers the curriculum that matches with the industry and facilitates the step by step penetration testing. All the methodologies cover the requirements to pass the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB certification exam.
Yes, we will provide you a Demo session, when you are 100 percent satisfied then only we will ask you to join us.
The training batches are created every month, it depends on the demand and the availability of the students.
The training fees depends upon the mode of training you choose, however WeTrainIAM provides very competitive prices which are charged as per the market standards.
Does the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB self-paced training contains the important video tutorials too?
Yes, the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor PECB Training videos are included in the self-learning kit.