Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Training
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) from EC-Council is an approving certification & training program. This extremely valued certification has been entirely formulated in assistance with threat intelligence and cybersecurity experts across the world to authorize firms productively to recognize and reduce the risks of security with extensive processing and analyzing of available threat information. The CTIA is a professional level training and certification that teaches security professionals the structured approach to obtain threat intelligence. The CTIA certified candidates gain a competitive edge over other information security specialists. This threat intelligence certification course provides standards-based, important practical skills to the most crucially required threat intelligence across the information security
Details of Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Training Course
There are few pre-requirement to get Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Training –
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems, Unix, Linux, and Window platforms
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Certification: We will provide you with a certification after the completion of the course, which will be well recognized by the IT companies all over the world.
Excellent Trainers: We Train IAM provide the very best training and has an exceptional set of trainers who have got an experience of 10+ years as well as certified in Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Training. Our training professionals have practical knowledge and guide our students in both classroom or online sessions.
Study Material: Apart from the training session We Train IAM provides you with few value added bonuses including PPTs, Study Material, Tutorial Videos among others and you will have a lifetime access to these perks.
Job Assistance: We will always be there for you even after the completion of the course. We will assist our students and would help them in getting a job in a well reputed company in SDS related field. *
Why Take Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Training from Us?
We are one of the best in the market. With us you will learn all the basic as well as the advance concepts of Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) in and out.
We just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with real-time illustrations, the sessions we conduct are informative and interactive.
If the participants fail to attend any of the sessions due to some issues, we will give assurance for backup sessions. The timings will be set according to the candidate’s feasibility.
Our trainers are working professionals in the same field and will solve all your queries till you are fully satisfied.
We will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews and would also provide you with job assistance. Our Consultants would help you in preparing the resume and certifications.
We Train IAM will be available for you 24×7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.
This Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst training and certification aim to explain expertly:
- 1. Primary issues threatening the information security world
- 2. Role of threat intelligence
- 3. Implementing threat intelligence in risk management, incident response, and SIEM
- 4. Cyber threats and threat factors
- 5. Objectives of diverse cybersecurity attacks
- 6. Basics of threat intelligence including types, capabilities, strategy, lifecycle, maturity model, and frameworks
- 7. Implementing the cyber kill chain methodology
- 8. Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) lifecycle
- 9. Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- 10. Indicators of Compromise (IOS) and the pyramid of pain
- 11. Steps to Planning a threat intelligence program including taking requirements, planning, directing, and review
- 12. Types of data feeds and methods to collect data
- 13. Threat intelligence data collection by using Cyber Counterintelligence (CCI), Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), and Indicators of Compromise (IOS)
- 14. Bulk data collection, data structuring, processing, normalizing, sampling, storing, and creating visualizations
- 15. Types of data analysis techniques such as Statistical Data Analysis, Analysis Structured Analysis of Competing Hypotheses (SACH), and of Competing Hypotheses (ACH)
- 16. Threat analysis process including threat modeling, evaluation, fine-tuning, creating a knowledge base and runbook
- 17. Threat intelligence dissemination, dissemination preferences
- 18. Intelligence collaboration and Malware analysis
- 19. Types of TI exchange and threat intelligence sharing formats
- 20. Tools for threat intelligence, threat modeling, data analysis
- 21. Disseminating threat intelligence and sharing protocols, dissemination preferences, sharing rules and models, intelligence collaboration
- 22. TI exchange architecture and types, sharing relationships
- 23. Threat intelligence standards and formats for sharing
- 24. Threat intelligence reporting
- 25. Platforms and regulations to share operational, strategic, tactical, and technical intelligence
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) is a certification program that succeeds the CEH(Certified Ethical Hacker). All the updated versions of Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) covers the curriculum that matches with the industry and facilitates the step by step penetration testing. All the methodologies cover the requirements to pass the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) certification exam.
Yes, we will provide you a Demo session, when you are 100 percent satisfied then only we will ask you to join us.
The training batches are created every month, it depends on the demand and the availability of the students.
The training fees depends upon the mode of training you choose, however WeTrainIAM provides very competitive prices which are charged as per the market standards.
Does the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) self-paced training contains the important video tutorials too?
Yes, the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Training videos are included in the self-learning kit.