AWS Certified Security – Specialty Training (SCS-C01)
AWS Certified Security Course has been sketched to train the students on the major components in AWS technology and to assist them to get through the newest level certification exam. During this AWS Certified Security Training, intending will get chances to look into different Real World framework so that they can grasp the reasons behind the hacking of the websites and how to agree with such circumstances. Our courses comprise training on the best practices associated with the security of AWS habitat. Thus, AWS Security Course will assist the participants to pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty exam and will also increase their knowledge to become a certified AWS security specialist suitable enough to handle the real-world environment.
Details of AWS Certified Security Training Course
There are few pre-requirement to get AWS Certified Security Training –
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems, Unix, Linux, and Window platforms
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components
AWS Certified Security Certification: We will provide you with a certification after the completion of the course, which will be well recognized by the IT companies all over the world.
Excellent Trainers: We Train IAM provide the very best training and has an exceptional set of trainers who have got an experience of 10+ years as well as certified in AWS Certified Security Training. Our training professionals have practical knowledge and guide our students in both classroom or online sessions.
Study Material: Apart from the training session We Train IAM provides you with few value-added bonuses including PPTs, Study Material, Tutorial Videos among others and you will have lifetime access to these perks.
Job Assistance: We will always be there for you even after the completion of the course. We will assist our students and would help them in getting a job in a well reputed company in SDS related field. *
Why Take AWS Certified Security Training from Us?
We are one of the best in the market. With us, you will learn all the basic as well as the advanced concepts of AWS Certified Security in and out.
We just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with real-time illustrations, the sessions we conduct are informative and interactive.
If the participants fail to attend any of the sessions due to some issues, we will give assurance for backup sessions. The timings will be set according to the candidate’s feasibility.
Our trainers are working professionals in the same field and will solve all your queries till you are fully satisfied.
We will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews and would also provide you with job assistance. Our Consultants would help you in preparing the resume and certifications.
We Train IAM will be available for you 24×7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.
- 1. Cloud Security fundamentals
- 2. AWS security model
- 3. Shared Responsibility
- 4. Exam Outline
- 1. Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
- 2. Preparation stages for incident response
- 3. Mitigation steps to perform Incident response steps
- 4. Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
- 5. Dealing with exposed access keys
- 6. Evaluated suspected compromised EC2 Instances
- 7. Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting and execute possible remediation of security-related incidents and emerging issues.
- 8. AWS Guard duty
- 9. Penetration testing
- 1. Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
- 2.Design and implement a logging solution.
- 3. Continuous Security Monitoring
- 4. Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment
- 5. AWS Inspector
- 6. AWS Inspector Assessment targets
- 7. AWS EC2 systems manager
- 8. AWS Config
- 9. Understanding Cloud Watch
- 10. VPC Flow Logs
- 11. Cloud Watch Events
- 12. AWS Cloud Trail
- 13. AWS Macie
- 14. AWS Detective
- 15. AWS Security Hub
- 16. S3 Event notifications
- 17. Trusted advisor recommendations
- 18. Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
- 19. Troubleshoot logging solutions.
- 1. Design edge security on AWS.
- 2. Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
- 3. AWS Organizations
- 4. Managing OUs
- 5. Cloud Front
- 6. AWS Cloud Front Custom SSL
- 7. Firewalls
- 8. Security groups
- 9. Network ACLs
- 10. IPS/IDS concepts in cloud
- 11. AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- 12. AWS Shield concepts
- 13. DDoS Mitigation
- 14. Network Segmentation
- 15. Bastion Hosts
- 16. Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- 17. VPC Endpoints
- 18. EC2 Tenancy
- 19. Compliance Frameworks
- 20. AWS lambda fundamentals
- 21. AWS Simple Email Service
- 22. AWS Route53 DNS
- 23. Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure
- 24. Design and implement host-based security
- 1. Design and implement a scalable authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- 2. Understand the Principle of Least Privilege
- 3. IAM Policies
- 4. IAM JSON Policy Elements
- 5. IAM Roles
- 6. IAM Permission boundaries
- 7. Evaluating effective permissions
- 8. Understanding Delegation
- 9. Cross account policies & roles
- 10. Understanding Federation
- 11. AWS Directory services
- 12. AWS Organizations
- 13. Single Sign-On
- 14. SAML Overview Concepts
- 15. S3 Security
- 16. Cross-Account S3 access
- 17. S3 Versioning
- 18. S3 MFA delete
- 19. AWS License manager
- 20. Troubleshoot an authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- 1. Design and implement key management and use
- 2. Cryptography fundamentals
- 3. Cloud Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- 4. AWS Key Management Service (KMS)
- 5. Envelope Encryption
- 6. KMS Authentication and Access Control
- 7. Cloud Trail and Encryption
- 8. EBS Architecture and Secure Data Wiping
- 9. S3 Encryption
- 10. AWS Certificate Manager
- 11. ELB- ALB and NLB
- 12. Docker and container security fundamentals
- 13. AWS Glacier
- 14. Troubleshoot key management.
- 15. Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit
AWS Certified Security is a certification program that succeeds the CEH(Certified Ethical Hacker). All the updated versions of AWS Certified Security covers the curriculum that matches with the industry and facilitates the step by step penetration testing. All the methodologies cover the requirements to pass the AWS Certified Security certification exam.
Yes, we will provide you a Demo session, when you are 100 percent satisfied then only we will ask you to join us.
The training batches are created every month, it depends on the demand and the availability of the students.
The training fees depends upon the mode of training you choose, however, WeTrainIAM provides very competitive prices which are charged as per the market standards.
Yes, the AWS Certified Security Training videos are included in the self-learning kit.