Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Training
Managing Identities and accesses within a network is critical for any organization. This task is performed by using different identity managers. This course teaches you how to manage users in an environment using Oracle identity manager. This course introduces the features of Oracle Identity Manager. The student will learn the terminologies and technology of the OIM.
Details MS OIM Training Course
You should have basic knowledge of access management and system administration on different platforms.
Oracle OIM Certification: We will provide you with a certification after the completion of the course, which will be well recognized by the IT companies all over the world.
Excellent Trainers: We Train IAM provide the very best training and has an exceptional set of trainers who have got an experience of 10+ years as well as certified in Oracle Identity Manager Training. Our training professionals have practical knowledge and guide our students in both classroom or online sessions.
Study Material: Apart from the training session We Train IAM provides you with few value added bonuses including PPTs, Study Material, Tutorial Videos among others and you will have a lifetime access to these perks.
Job Assistance: We will always be there for you even after the completion of the course. We will assist our students and would help them in getting a job in a well reputed company in OIM related field. *
Why Take Oracle Identity Manager Training from Us?
We are one of the best in the market. With us you will learn all the basic as well as the advance concepts of Oracle Identity Manager in and out.
We just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with real-time illustrations, the sessions we conduct are informative and interactive.
If the participants fail to attend any of the sessions due to some issues, we will give assurance for backup sessions. The timings will be set according to the candidate’s feasibility.
Our trainers are working professionals in the same field and will solve all your queries till you are fully satisfied.
We will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews and would also provide you with job assistance. Our Consultants would help you in preparing the resume and certifications.
We Train IAM will be available for you 24×7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.
- i. Overview
- ii. What is the Use and Scope of Identity Management
- iii. Terminology and Functions, Infrastructure and Benefits
- iv. Oracle Identity Management Products
- v. Oracle Identity Governance Suite: Overview and Features
- vi. Oracle Identity Manager Architecture
- vii. Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
- i. Oracle WebLogic Server
- ii. Oracle Ide Oracle WebLogic Server
- iii. Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- iv. SOA Server Overview
- v. Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- vi. Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- vii. Design Console Overview
- viii. Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- ix. Entity Manager Server Overview
- x. SOA Server Overview
- xi. Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- xii. Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- xiii. Design Console Overview
- xiii. Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- i. Oracle Identity Manager Users
- ii. Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- iii. Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- iv. Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- v. Customizing and Saving Searches
- i. Oracle Identity Manager Connectors: Overview
- ii. Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- iii. Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- iv. Setup of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- v. Understanding Runtime Environment of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- i. Resources
- ii. Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- iii.Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- iv. Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- v. Types of Provisioning
- vi. Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
- i. Understanding Requests
- ii. Deploying SOA Composites
- iii. Managing Approval Workflows
- iv. Creating Requests
- v. Approving Requests
- vi. Accessing the Resource
- i. Application Instances
- ii. Disconnected Resources
- iii. Using Disconnected Resources
- i. Reconciliation and Provisioning
- ii. Authoritative and Account Reconciliation
- iii. Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- i. Comparing Authorization and Authentication
- ii. Understanding Authorization Policies and Administrative Roles
- iii. Managing Administrative Roles
- i. Types of Reports
- ii. Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- iii. Creating Reports
- iv. Customizing Reports
- i. What Is Auditing?
- ii. Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- iii. What Is Monitoring?
- iv. What Is Logging?
- v. Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- i. Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- ii. Customizing an Interface
- iii. Branding the Identity Self Service Console
- iv. Modifying Functionality
- i. Deployment Manager Overview
- ii. Sandbox Overview
- iii. Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- i. The Diagnostic Dashboard
- ii. Troubleshooting Oracle Identity Manager
- i. Oracle Identity Governance Suite
- ii. Integration: Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Privileged Account Manager
- iii. Integration: Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Identity Analytics
Oracle Identity Manager is used in corporate environments to audit user access privilages and also to manage users on both sides of the firewall.
We Train IAM provides training on different Identity and access management tools which depends on the demands of the students.
All our trainers are experienced and have good amount of knowledge in implementing real-time solutions on various queries related to different topics of Oracle Identity Manager Training. We Train IAM also verifies their technical background and expertise.
Yes, we will provide you a Demo session, when you are 100 percent satisfied then only we will ask you to join us.
Yes, there are many recruitment firms that are in touch with us from time to time and keep inquiring about our student’s information. As there is a huge demand for Administrators, Consultants and DBAs, we connect our certified student to their respective employers. We make our students work on real life projects and provide assistance for interview preparation. At the end of the course, you will have an excellent hands on experience to work on a live project.