Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Training
This Oracle Access Manager training will help you to install, configure and implement a real life setup of Oracle Access Manager 11gR2/12c. OAM is the Oracle’s recommended Single Sign-On Solution.There are many Identity Managment Jobs available in the market but not enough resources who can figure out Oracle Access Manager, Single Sign-On (SSO) or how to consolidate OAM with other components. After the completion of this course you will walk away with the skills and insights to create authorization and authenticity policies to protect resources and understand session management and SSO features. You will delve into the Oracle Fusion Middleware Audit Framework, a centralized audit framework to the OAM and other Fusion Middleware component products.
Details MS OAM Training Course
You should have knowledge on – General Security Concepts, Identity and Access Management concepts & Single Sign on Concepts working
Oracle OAM Certification: We will provide you with a certification after the completion of the course, which will be well recognized by the IT companies all over the world.
Excellent Trainers: We Train IAM provide the very best training and has an exceptional set of trainers who have got an experience of 10+ years as well as certified in Oracle Access Manager Training. Our training professionals have practical knowledge and guide our students in both classroom or online sessions.
Study Material: Apart from the training session We Train IAM provides you with few value added bonuses including PPTs, Study Material, Tutorial Videos among others and you will have a lifetime access to these perks.
Job Assistance: We will always be there for you even after the completion of the course. We will assist our students and would help them in getting a job in a well reputed company in OAM related field. *
Why Take Oracle Access Manager Training from Us?
We are one of the best in the market. With us you will learn all the basic as well as the advance concepts of Oracle Access Manager in and out.
We just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with real-time illustrations, the sessions we conduct are informative and interactive.
If the participants fail to attend any of the sessions due to some issues, we will give assurance for backup sessions. The timings will be set according to the candidate’s feasibility.
Our trainers are working professionals in the same field and will solve all your queries till you are fully satisfied.
We will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews and would also provide you with job assistance. Our Consultants would help you in preparing the resume and certifications.
We Train IAM will be available for you 24×7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.
- i. Salient Features of OAM
- ii. Key Products of OAM Suite
- iii. Functional Areas of OAM Products
- iv. OAM Architecture
- v. OAM Runtime Architecture
- vi. OAM 11g R2 PS2 New Features
- vii. OIF Enhancements to OAM Admin Console to Support SP Functionality
- viii. SAML Attributes Configured for OAM Policy, SAML Attribute Used by OAAM Risk Analysis
- i. Basic Concepts of Oracle WebLogic Server
- ii. Key Definitions and Terminologies
- iii. Prerequisites for Installing OAM
- iv. Install Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS)
- v. Configure Seeded Database Schemas by Using Repository Creation Utility
- vi. Install and Configure Oracle Access Manager
- vii. Perform Post-Installation Validation Checks
- viii. Perform an Uninstallation
- i. Manage Servers using OAM Administration Console and Oracle Web Logic Server Admin Console
- ii. Manage Data Sources – User Identity Store
- iii. Detached Credential Collector
- iv. Installing and Configuring Agents
- v. Registering Agents – OAM Admin Console, In-Band, Out-of-Band Understanding WLS Agents
- vi. Manage Agents Using OAM Admin Console Secure Communication between WebGate and OAM Server Working with Certificates – End-To-End SSL, Certificates, Real World SSL Implementation for OAM Deployments
- vii. Extend 11g Webgate with Enabling Credential Collection Capability (Authentication Gate)
- viii. Separating from Server Operations, External (Distributed) Credential Collector (Collect in DMZ)
- i. Access Control – Authentication and Authorization
- ii. Authentication Modules and Schemes
- iii. Understanding Policy Objects and Policy Model
- iv. Two-factor/Multi-factor Authentication
- v. Complex LDAP AuthZ and Response Filters
- vi. Resource Matching and Excluded Resources
- vii. Authorization Expressions
- viii. LDAP Search Filter Support
- i. OAM SSO and Single Logout
- ii. Sessions Life Cycle, Caching and Cookies
- iii. Configuring SSO and Single Logout
- iv. Customizing the ECC Login and Logout Pages
- v. Customizing User Defined Error Msgs
- vi. Implementations of Custom Login Pages for DCC
- vii. Impersonation
- viii. Errors Codes, Information and Password Policy Validation Errors
- i. Protecting WLS Applications with OAM
- ii. Identity Assertion Providers
- iii. OAM Authenticator
- i. Fusion Middleware Audit Framework
- ii. Audit Output Options
- iii. Configure Audit Settings
- iv. Audited Events and Recorded Data
- v. Generating Audit Reports
- vi. Configuring Logging Settings
- vii. Locating and Examining Logging Output
- viii. Locating Log Files from Other Servers
- i. Work with Access Tester
- ii. Identifying Connectivity Issues between Agents and Servers (Impact of Load Balancers and Firewalls)
- iii. Understand OAM Specific WLST Commands/li>
- iv. Audited Events and Recorded Data
- v. Work with Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control
- vi. Explain EM FMW Control Integration
- vii. Server Processes and Charts
- viii. Topology Viewer
- ix. Farm and Domain
- i. Using ASDK 11g R2 to Create Access Client
- ii. Compatability between ASDK 10g and ASDK 11g
- iii. Overview of Custom Authentication Plugins and their Life Cycle
- iv. Using Extensibility APIs to Create Custom Authentication Plugins
- v. Development Methodology – Decesion Point vs Hard Coded
- vi. Multifactor Authentication
- vii. Brief Primer of APIs
- viii. Integrating OAM 11g R2 with RSA Authentication Manager 7
Oracle Identity and Access Management 188.8.131.52 was released in May 2011. It includes the following – Access Management products – Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Security Token Service, Oracle Adaptive Access Manager and Oracle Entitlements Server.
- LDAP Server Filters in Identity Conditions
- Attribute Class Authorization Conditions – Session, request or user attribute
- Complex Authorization Expressions
- Detached Credential Collection
- Dynamic Multi-Factor / Multi-Step Authentication
- Restful Policy Administration Interfaces
- Password Management
- Server side co-existence with OAM 10g, OpenSSO 8 and SAM 7.1
- Support for Multi-Data Center Deployment
- Third party Integrations (including Microsoft Sharepoint, RSA Authentication Manager 7.1, JBoss 5.0)
All our trainers are experienced and have good amount of knowledge in implementing real-time solutions on various queries related to different topics of Oracle Access Manager Training. We Train IAM also verifies their technical background and expertise.
Single Sign -On is achieved through a variety of methods, including Oracle Access Management tokens (SSO to Oracle Access Management protected resources), Identity Federation (SSO to federation -enabled SaaS and business partner applications) and Form -Fill (SSO to non -federation enabled web applications – including SaaS).
Yes, we will provide you a Demo session, when you are 100 percent satisfied then only we will ask you to join us.
After this course you could easily get a Platform Developer job, Oracle IDM Administrator or get into a consulting field among others, all of which will earn you a handsome salary.
Yes, there are many recruitment firms that are in touch with us from time to time and keep inquiring about our student’s information. As there is a huge demand for Administrators, Consultants and DBAs, we connect our certified student to their respective employers. We make our students work on real life projects and provide assistance for interview preparation. At the end of the course, you will have an excellent hands on experience to work on a live project.